Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


This weekend was spent around the house after a crazy week.  Saturday was spent outside riding bikes, playing school, and checking on my little garden.  Sunday Gipa and Gigi came over for a visit. We had a better late than never celebration for Chad’s 30th birthday. 




This is Sara's new favorite book. She has it almost completely memorized.





 I have to brag about my little garden. I am normally horrible with plants and I the thought of a garden scared me. However, Sara learned about gardens at school so I thought I would give it a try. So far everything is coming up great!  We will see if I can keep it alive.

We have 20 working days until summer break! We have roughly 1 month until our adult only beach trip!!! Needles to see I am a little excited! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment