Wednesday, May 2, 2012

And so it begins.......


I walked in the door this afternoon to hear my favorite sound. My husband was blowing his beloved duck call. Sometimes I feel like we should name it and it should be our third child. We are now in full swing of preparing for the Georgia State Duck Calling Competition.  The competition is not until August but we must start practicing now. 

The beloved duck call



All sarcasm aside, Chad really enjoys the duck hunting and the calling contest. I have to say that I am proud of him even though it drives me crazy. Last year was his first contest and he came in 4th place. Hopefully this year will be even better!

In case you are wondering what a calling contest sounds like. Click the link below and you can watch a clip from last year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtNsPCEyV3k











No comments:

Post a Comment