Friday, November 23, 2012

A Different Thanksgiving, but Still Thankful

I started of Thanksgiving by running a Turkey Day 5k with my girl Amber! We finally got to run a race a together and we did AWESOME! We both broke our last 5k record and did better than we hoped to do. We were able to run together almost the entire race. We make a great running team and I can't wait for our next race in two weeks!




Sara unfortunately came down with the flu on Wednesday so we had to skip all family visiting on Thursday. Evan came down with it on late Thursday afternoon. I was determined to make the best of it so I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal. It was a scaled down version but we made it work.







Chad is off on his usual duck hunting trip!

We will be spending the rest of our break lounging around and hoping everyone is well by Monday.

It was different this year but I am extremely thankful for Chad, my kids, family, and friends. I am truly blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment