Monday, November 5, 2012

Lately....

We have been EXTREMELY busy!!! This weekend was the first time since September that we did not have to go somewhere. We have spent our time celebrating birthdays, and weddings.  It was so nice and a much needed. We will be picking back up our busy pace this weekend with a birthday celebration and a trip to the Zoo.

My cousin April got married and I was honored to share her special day with her.




The kids had a great time Trick or Treating. We live a huge neighborhood. We ran out of candy by 8:00 and gave out over a 1,000 pieces!!





We had some family pictures taken this weekend by my fabulous brother-in-law and sister. He did a super job and I love them!






Duck season is around the corner!

My new love of running is still in full swing.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment